Patients Have a Voice
VeDA advocates for the vestibular community to increase awareness about vestibular disorders, while implementing programs to reduce diagnosis times and improve treatment effectiveness, thereby improving the quality of life for vestibular patients.
- Read about VeDA's advocacy strategy in our Advocacy Plan.
You can be an advocate for vestibular awareness!
- Share your story
- Become a VeDA Ambassador
- Volunteer with VeDA
- Follow VeDA on Facebook - "Like" and "Share" our posts
- Write a letter to your legislator (click here to find out who your legislators are)
- Share our "Top Ten Facts About Vestibular Disorders"
- Participate in Balance Awareness Week
- Give a presentation about balance disorders
- Host an information table about vestibular disorders at a health fair
Don't forget to contact us and tell us how you are helping to raise awareness about vestibular disorders!